Where you can learn more about us an dour organizing background.
Tina Kehl & Susan Ludwig
We have a passion to organize both home and work spaces that become more efficient, productive and enjoyable places to live or work in.
We're moms who have over 20 years of creative organizing experience and want to share our creative solutions to your challenging areas... bringing back a sense of control to your life!
We've seen it all...clutter, chaos...even in our own homes! At some point, everyone needs a little help and that's where we come in! A fresh set of eyes to evaluate and them provide an action plan to meet all your needs and get your space organized. A we say..." a little help from your friends with no judgement EVER"
View available services here
Code Of Ethics We Stand By:
- We serve our clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- We will offer services in those areas in which we are qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communication.
- When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, we will make every effort to recommend the services of others qualified organizers and/or other qualified professionals.
- We will advertise our services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing profession accurately.
- We will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, including that which may be revealed by other organizers.
- We will use proprietary client information only with the client's permission.
- We will keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit ourselves or our firm, or reveal this information to others.
- We will decide independently and communicate to our clients, in advance, our fees, and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which we deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with our experience, the services we deliver, and the responsibility we accept.
- We will make recommendations for products and service with our client's best interests in mind.